Tulikivi Masonry Heaters are precisely engineered to make the most out of your wood-fired heat. They are the premium soapstone wood stove. The units burn extremely cleanly and are able to store enough heat to continue to radiate warmth and comfort 12-24 hours after a fire has gone out. Firespeaking is proud to be a Tulikivi Dealer and is of service to assist you through the complete process of design, product selection, installation and maintenance. We service Eugene, OR and surrounding areas. Options include bake ovens, benches, cookstoves, corner models and hot water heating. Here are some links to further familiarize yourself with the product:
- Tulikivi USA Website
- Tulikivi Fireplace Assistant – Explore and choose the right model.
- The Classic Line Flyer – A summary of units most often installed in North America.
- The Modern Line Flyer – The age-old presence of fire in a modern context.
When you are ready to take the next step, contact us and we will be happy to walk you through the steps to adding this wonderful hearth to your home.
Design & Planning Resources:
- Design Development for a Tulikivi – an article exemplifying our design process with clients
- Tulikivi Site_Planner_2017
- Tulikivi User’s Manual for Whirlbox Fireboxes
- Tuilikivi Masonry Heater Maintenance Guide
- Online Warranty Registration Form